!!PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Attention All Royal Palms Residents:
COVID-19 cases are on the rise in LA County. Please practice safe distancing along with the other precautions listed below.
- WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES IN INDOOR COMMON AREAS
- INCLUDING LAUNDRY ROOM AND GARAGE
- RESPECT 6’ DISTANCING RULE
- ONLY ONE HOUSEHOLD AT A TIME ON ELEVATORS
- USE SANITIZER SPRAY FREQUENTLY WHEN AVAILABLE
- WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- What to Do if You Think You're Sick
- Call ahead: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or shortness of breath), call your health care provider before seeking medical care so that appropriate precautions can be taken. More than 90 community testing sites also offer free, confidential testing: Find a COVID-19 Testing Site.
- For more information about what Californians can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California.
- California continues to issue guidance on preparing and protecting California from COVID-19. Consolidated guidance is available on the California Department of Public Health's Guidance web page.